MOLD TESTING PHOENIX
If you are unsure whether or not you may have mold in your home it is best to make sure that you do or don't for many health reasons. Mold is caused by the presence of water, usually from water leaks from pipe breaks, plumbing malfunctions, toilet leaks, bad weather, floods, bathtubs and other scenarios. The first step is to make sure all water damage has been removed from the home.
We will usually remove the water build up and a couple of days later we will test for mold. It does no good to remove water and restore the damaged areas without testing for mold which will cause more damage and warrant re-construction in order to restore your home to its preloss condition.